- How feasible is it to raise Spirulina for food in an urban environment?
- How much Spirulina (as food) will the Urban Farm Pod System produce on a daily basis?
- What is the optimum environment to produce fresh Spirulina in an urban farm setting?
- How efficient is Spirulina in terms of providing nutrients into the human diet?
- What types of food product can we make with our Urban Farm Pod System Spirulina?
- What can a networked living system (i.e. internet of plants or smart systems) tell us about growing gardens and food?
- How can the pod behave more like a living system, i.e. a cooperative, system that shares resources and communicates? Can networking/data monitoring assist in this process?
- How can monitoring-at-a-distance (iOS or web) benefit users of this system?
- What can we gain from having sensors/data monitoring? What do we do with this data?